Halloween :)

What's everyone doing if anything and dressing up as :wink:

Here's my Thursday costume nice and simple as a slipknot fan

22660a60.jpg

And here's what my missis did last night for me as a pre-run for Saturday lol

3d10a5fc.jpg

213e769f.jpg

Thats awesome, love the second one. We are going to scarefest at alton towers on the sunday, think were going as zombies. Should make the journey in the clio quite entertaining.

How You get your eyes like that?? They contacts?
Yeah mate there contacts :smile:
Thats awesome, love the second one. We are going to scarefest at alton towers on the sunday, think were going as zombies. Should make the journey in the clio quite entertaining.

Cheers mate I thought it was something different, we went scarefest last year was a faulty day enjoy the drive as a zombie lol :thumbup:

Only 18 days till you get the yellow one, bet your twitching Lol. We should get a few locals out for a little run to help you run it in

Last edited:
The wait will be worth it, I canremember you saying that you were considering a used car to avoid the wait, I did too but so glad I waited, def worth it to be the first owner.

The wait will be worth it, I canremember you saying that you were considering a used car to avoid the wait, I did too but so glad I waited, def worth it to be the first owner.

Aye it's been good to wait as I know I'll love and appreciate it more :smile: cannot wait to give it a good run in and add my own little bits to make her mine even though it's arriving with the private plate :tongueout:

I'm a bit gutted, I've gotta go offshore to work tomorrow so this is the first Halloween that I haven't got dressed up like a fool and got very drunk in town :worried:

We went last year, it's quite freaky. Good tho.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Benno Group Buys/Discounts 4
inwardnoise General Chat 9
Fernandez General Chat 20
F General Chat 7