Have to leave my Clio for 6 months :(

I've managed to fluke a Ski Technician/driver job in Courchevel this winter from December to April...
...Which sadly means leaving my baby back home. :scared:

What should I do to prepare it for its loneliest winter?

Unfortunately I can't even leave it in my parents' drive. (and we have a heated double garage full of ski clothes. What a waste.:whatever:smile:

I don't really have anything that will enable me to put it on axle stands or anything.
So what are the basics that I MUST cover before I leave?

Would it perhaps be better to just get the rents to give it a quick spin every few weeks?

I wishhh I could drive it down, the pics would be epic.

If you can't do axle stands then inflate the tyres to transit pressure to prevent flat spots. I'd suggest this is about 50psi.

6 months to not drive the beast is awful I've not driven mine now for 2yr 11 weeks and 17hrs:worried: and it pi$$es me off bad?Think when you come back it will be like starting all over with it :smile:

disconnect the battery and leave the handbrake off and it should be fine

cheers mate

You can also put it on stands if available.

sadly not :worried:

If you can't do axle stands then inflate the tyres to transit pressure to prevent flat spots. I'd suggest this is about 50psi.

awsome, will do

6 months to not drive the beast is awful I've not driven mine now for 2yr 11 weeks and 17hrs:worried: and it pi$$es me off bad?Think when you come back it will be like starting all over with it :smile:

yeah it sucks, but not even 1% as much as your situation :/ Last year I couldn't drive for 5 months after a bad leg break, it's having the car right there and not being able to drive it that's the most frustrating. 2 years of that? you must be developing the patience of a saint/wanting to smash something...