Headlights

Any reccomend decent bulbs for the headlights? Yellow standard ones are not strong at all and don't loog great.

Just fitted LED's to Interior and numberplate, so looks a bit oiut of place!

Just want plug and play ( buy them from Halfords and get them to fit ? ).

All ideas welcome, not looking to spend loads, no handy enough to take front bumpers off.

have you got reflector or projectors? also instead of bumper off, passenger side go thro the wheel arch liner (wheel off job) you can just about see what your doing and the drivers side i managed to feel around and change them once i done one side and knew what i had to do. mine are reflector tho.

Last edited:
looking to order right now, what ones am I ordering?

No idea if projector or reflector, how would I tell and does it matter?

looking to order right now, what ones am I ordering?

No idea if projector or reflector, how would I tell and does it matter?

The projector ones have the magnifying glass type thing in them, the reflectors have a normal old fashioned bulb with a bit stuck on the end which reflects the light back into the cluster, which reflects it over a wider area of the road ahead. Reflector bulbs look like they have a bit of paint on the end of them which is lik foil on the inside and normally black on the outside.

Nope can't see any magnifying type thing, 2 of them have black tips, so assume reflector.

what am I looking to order?

I have always gone to halfords and looked in their book, you could try the bosch website or other bulb manufacturer websites