HELP auto adjusting xenons

i got my r27 about 2 months ago with 4 months warrenty and recently the lights are just adjusting to the highest setting !! so as im driving im just blinding everyone although after about half hour of driving it sorts it self out. took it to renault today they said electrical wiring isnt covered and that is the problem !! i cant see this being the problem sounds more like the sensor. anyone else had anything similar ? ? or have any idea what the cause is ?

thanks all

Dan

Think there's a level sensor on both the front and rear suspension somewhere (foxspeed will know where!)

Not had a problem with mine (touch wood) but I think that the easiest way to find which one is dodgy would be to take it off one at a time but leave connected, switch your lights on and when you tilt it it should adjust the headlights up and down, if it doesn't then that's the one that's kaput.

There's a sensor on the front arb. And I think one at the rear too. Funny enough I had the same problem before i fitted a cup racer front arb. For some reason it then sorted itself out after refitting as I've not had a problem since. Dead level all the time. Couldn't tell you why that is though lol!

had the same problem last winter, but sorted itself out when it started getting warmer. i think one of the sensors must of froze up.

I had the same thing, the lights went all the way up, it was the rear leveling sensor in my case... about 130 pounds I believe