Help clunk, creaking, crunching scrapping noise from rear end

Hi there
As the title suggest have some weird noises from back of car. What's I know so far/ have done so far.
It started few weeks back with people in the rear an could here a slight clunk noise over certain bumps. With no weight had no issues. Then clunking noise began over bumps without any passengers.
At this point took off rear diffuser n emptied out all the stones n parts of my front under tray from the badger. (Another fun drive)
Still didn't fix it however noise was less frequent.

Today the rear shocks were checked, including mounts. No wear or issue found. Checked movement on rear sub frame bushes only slight movement found.

Exhaust mounts also ok.

Now this evenin having picked up two 'large' mates the rear sound like it was crunching/ creaking as well as crunching. Still makes clunk noise when driver only but more weight the louder the noise.

Basically we are getting it up on ramps with my mechanic n just wanting to know if anyone can help with suggestions or similar issues.
Thanks for taking the time to read and look forward to hearing some ideas Rob

check for movement in the boot lid, it will feel tight but there will still be movement in it which creeks and knocks when the car flexs. this is common thing. you can either remove the boot trim and adjust the catch so the boots tighter to the car or some people put tape around the catch to make it tighter latch.

check for movement in the boot lid, it will feel tight but there will still be movement in it which creeks and knocks when the car flexs. this is common thing. you can either remove the boot trim and adjust the catch so the boots tighter to the car or some people put tape around the catch to make it tighter latch.

do this!

when i did mine it needed moving about 2-3mm to stop it making a noise

you dont have to remove the trim just use a torx end and a 10mm spanner to get in the gap to adjust it

Cheers guys tightened up boot catch n made a massive difference but noise still there. Checked over everything again n found loads a little bits like rear exhaust join slightly lose n bottom cup for the rear spring was worn so was running metal on metal. All fixed but there is still the clunk so frustrating.
Thanks an any more ideas greatly appreciated.
Cheers rob

For future reference ordered some new rear bottom spring cups, Renault have modified them n they seem a lot more practical.
Old ones were shot so keep n eye on yours n listen for some clunking!!