Help: Somebody knows what this is?

Today I started detailing my car and I discovered a few flaws in the paint on the lower back right panel. There are 5 of 6 spots like the one on the photo scattered around the panel. It kinda looks like a drop of melted plastic. But as they are placed vertical, it would have dripped down. So thats isn't it. Maximum size is 4mm in diameter. I am afraid that when I go over it with a detailing machine, the paint will come off.

Does this look familiair to anyone?

That looks strange? Have you not noticed it before? I wouldnt fancy running a machine polisher over that. Dont know what it could be

I had noticed the biggest one before, but didn't really thought about it. But this is my first detailing session, and now I discovered that there are more...

I still have two months warranty left...

Yes I did, it didn't help.

But I was happily suprised that all the black dots from rubber and tar did come of. I love clay now! Did my whole car this morning, except the back. It is raining now here...

looks like a lump of paint, thats got some water under it from the spray machine, or a thick lump. looks like your cars got ring worm

Last edited: