Hey All

Hello all!

i am a newbie all the way from Cape Town South Africa, i will shortly be signing a deal for a 2008 Silver Clio 3 197, i am quite still in two minds about the car as Peugeot offered me a new 2010 207 GTi at an awesome price.

Anyway,
few questions,
styling mods for the Clio 197, what are availble? Note guys, most items i will be importing.

Performance mods:
what do you guys recommend? i have a aim to run about 200 - 208bhp, i am thinking panel filter and remap for now. anything else?

I will be daily on this forum trying to learn as much as i can bout the Clio 197 and hoping to interact with u lot quite often

Thank guys

Nur

styling no need really a nice spoiler and some splitters maybe some speedline wheels

200 208 bhp best acheived, cams, remap, and filter u might need it porting to release 208 bhp

welcome to the site, hope u choose the clio it handles better than alot of cars on the road even from standard

Wow, South Africa!!!!

:welcome: to the forum - there are a few from S Africa on here!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes guys, to be honest my eye is on the clio 197, but it depends on the banks approval, the bank has approved the 207 GTi, if they say the approve the Clio, im definately taking it.

@ woody, why do you wish you were here ? so you reckon 200 bhp is more on the cards? what shall i do to get that? any recommended products?

@ Jib197cup, foxspeed, Roy197, Adrian and Mike, thanks for welcoming me! i just hope i get the clio 197 approved :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions