hey...

just quick hi, my name kyle prob guess that from forum name, haha anyway from N.Wales got a 200 in mercury with cup chassis, recaros, and anthracite wheels on. lookin at gettin spoiler on it, fancy the sprint one on k-Tecracing but alot like the cup. i'm not to sure, any suggestion??

Welcome mate, I'm also a fan of the sprint as I think the cup looks too much on a standard car

hey, how do u get pic under name to the left of comment box?? and the writin up your pic of wheel??

Welcome to the site, I think you need to be a paid member for the avatar and signature. Also gives you access to member discounts etc so it's well worth the £5 or so that it costs

yeah got some thinkin to do, would like to get both and see which looks better, haha.

woody's197, ur car sound soooo nice :smiley: and fitting a supercharger :O jealous haha

hi jib197cup, i'm like the red on ur's :smile: makes it stand out but not OTT, nice

hey i put a post on renault sport forum, what upgrade/changes would you make to your 197/200. ie, engine (filter, remap, hosing, etc..), interior, exterior, etc...???

Welcome to the site mate. I think you'll need to start a seperate thread for your latest question in the relevant section in the forum rather than using the new members section. But until then, I'd get a spoiler and de-badge the Clio badge on the bootlid with 197.net stickers on the side windows. An ITG panel filter and remap 4 the engine n the rest is little bits and touches. Like i've got RS mats, boot carpet and net, LED number plate lights, RS steering wheel trim, silver indicator bulbs, stubby aerial etc.

Welcome mate!

As said above you can do a lot of small touches to the clio, but any major power gains cost big bucks!

Hey Kyle,
I see you became a paid member, nice car.
For what its worth i prefer the Sprint spoiler, but as with most things its personal preference. The cup spoiler looks more hardcore, so over to you....:smile:

yeah i became a paid member, gave it a good wash yesturday and gonna battle with the headlights today. As for spoiler i'm not sure, i'm warmin to the cup one more but then i look at the sprint and i like that too. haha mind changes day to day until i just buy one. :smiley:

woody when is FCS held and where abouts?

itl be posted on here mate. jase the founder normally organises a 197.net stand.

if u need any contacts to get cheap mods im ure man just let me know what ure after when the time comes lol

Similar Thread Suggestions