Hi! 200t content....

So many of you will have come across me either on a forum, or at shows.

My previous car was a Twingo Renaultsport 133 Cup which I loved.

DSC_0047_1_zpsefdb661d.jpg

DSC_0050_1_zpsabb2c158.jpg

I sat in a 200 EDC on renaults stand at FCS last summer and I liked it, took one for a test drive recently and wanted one.

Very few pics so far until I can give her a wash this weekend, but for now some (probably blurry) phone pics can do:

yra3udah.jpg

ravejy3u.jpg

by5uzu7u.jpg

Parked nearest the corsa above (my colleague and good friend) rather than the clio (old lady - No clutch control whatsoever who loves to wash the dishes) by design

pu6e5yby.jpg

e6u3a6yr.jpg

tysy6yha.jpg

Plans don't extend too far for now.

Ktec panel filter going on tomorrow. A good deep clean. New floor mats (the custom ones from the bay of e as I spotted on here). I want a remap at some point but she's certainly plenty quick enough for me for the time being, and I wanna know what the box can take!

Last edited:
Thanks all :smile:

You're correct. The 133 was sat on 182s I had powder coated black and on BC racing Coilovers. I did bloody love that car, and do miss it already :worried:

On the upside I do love the new car. Certainly makes the daily drive easier but puts a big grin on my face with the pull of a paddle. Just a shame it's been too wet to have any fun yet

Were you at Trax last year? I remember having a look at one just like this. Was parked with a few others nears a yellow V6 meg

Plans:

Ktec panel filter (on my desk at the office - at a clients today and it's slow)
Osram Nightbreaker unlimited 110%
Dechrome the indicators
led 501s all round
New pressed plates (with my reg R200 EDC - my dvla bargain)

I'd be interested in the milltek for some increased popping in sport and race and a remap. But thats not immediate.

In anticipation of clean pics and a progress thread, I just collected goodies from the office

metu3ape.jpg

Unfortunately I still have to wait for the DVLA to assign the plate, which we all know could take until 2015

Sure I saw your car at Trax last year. It sure is a stunner!

Welcome along!

We sure did!

DSC00839.jpg

Plans:

Ktec panel filter (on my desk at the office - at a clients today and it's slow)
Osram Nightbreaker unlimited 110%
Dechrome the indicators
led 501s all round
New pressed plates (with my reg R200 EDC - my dvla bargain)

I'd be interested in the milltek for some increased popping in sport and race and a remap. But thats not immediate.

Very nice and welcome, nice to see the T making its name on here.
The Milltek i enquired the other week with them and was told prices ahvnt been confirmed as yet?
Il be ordering the filter soon as well,

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Spotted 0
Nickyandalanrs200 Clio 200T Area 2
PpAbarth Spotted 0
PpAbarth New Members 0
PpAbarth Clio 200T Area 1