Hi All

I was enjoying my bank holiday Monday, reading a book, when I noticed somebody sticking something on my windscreen. Turn out it was a "you've been spotted" card.

So here I am, and my car :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 33
LOL.....Seen you about too many times...incase you didn't know, I have the red one :smile:

We now have three Haywards Heath members :smile:

:welcome: (see my signature below too :wink::wink: )

Mike (stalker in command)

The red one from Burgess Hill or the one which I see oftern in Bolnore?

Bolnore sir. I sometimes see the Burgers Hill one too. We are up middle village pretty close to the dam school :smile:

Thanks guys,

Before the official launch of the 200, I saw one in the local Renault dealer in black, I fell in love with the shape straight away and order one for myself.

I have always thought the splitter looks best in black, and the black body works just goes perfectly with it!

I was out walking the morning it snowed last year, and you passed me, top of the new bypass and I flinched when a car coming round that roundabout came round and slid a bit towards your car - I was like :w00t:

welcome dom. enjoy the site and ure car . . . . . they are awesome . . . . avoid Mike he will try and BAN u lol

I dont remember a car sliding to me, but there where so many close calls because of... 'idiots' when it snowed...

I brought it back at launch, I received it on the 1st of June last year. So how many Clio owners from East Sussex are on here - it seems quite fair number have seen my car... I know I've seen another black one drive past me at the roundabout a couple months back - I noticed because the driver pointed at me - how rude :wink: