Hi there!

Hi all,

I am not new to RenaultSport per say but picked up my 200T a week now and I love it! Already had alot of help from Chris on here so wanted to introduce myself properly. I know the 200T is a marmite car but I fell for it after a viewing :smile:, its Liquid Yellow had has every option bar the RS Monitor. Hope to get involved with the community more soon.

IMAG0036_zpswhzv7lfb.gif

IMAG0037_zpsjmp2afxx.gif

IMAG0039_zpsa8629q3z.gif

Thanks

Welcome along Tom!

best colour of course imo!

Lol similar situation to me on the option front, the rs monitor was like £250 and whoever ordered the car forked out like 3k of extras for the paint and leather yet don't put in the cheapest option.. In my case I haven't got the cup chassis but has every other option available at the time!!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! :thumbup1:

Welcome along Tom!

Lol similar situation to me on the option front, the rs monitor was like £250 and whoever ordered the car forked out like 3k of extras for the paint and leather yet don't put in the cheapest option.. In my case I haven't got the cup chassis but has every other option available at the time!!

I have thought the same many times Chris hahaha I do love the heated seats on cold mornings though.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys! :thumbup1:

I have thought the same many times Chris hahaha I do love the heated seats on cold mornings though.

Warm welcome, heated seats... Is that a pun?

Yeah they are bloody lovely! I go to work at 5am and they're a godsend!

Welcome along Tom!

In 13 to 14 plates the RS monitor added about 8 months to the build time, that's why hardly any have it even with the rest of the options

In 13 to 14 plates the RS monitor added about 8 months to the build time, that's why hardly any have it even with the rest of the options

Mine has it, how strange lol... Mine just doesn't have the cup chassis, which is annoying.

I know mate [MENTION=2996]nutnutwelshman[/MENTION]

what at you doing with them brakes then kev? Thought you bought an upgrade? Is there any point in putting them on? Probably won't reply soon to you btw, I'm away this weekend and bout to go in the pool lol...