HID Kit Wanted

Hello Guys,

I want to get a HID kit for my 200 with the projector headlights. I know they are H1 fitment and i have a friend who knows how to fit them. I've read that there is space in the projectors for the slim ballast boxes to sit so its hidden away.

I was wondering if anyone knows exactly which bulbs/ballast box/kit to buy?

I found this

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/hid-co...im-single-beam-hid-conversion-kits-p-457.html

Would anyone know if this is what i need? or if its a good quality kit? or if anyone could point me in the direction of a better kit i would be very grateful! :smile:

Thanks in advance!

I believe there fine mate... Im going to be keeping an eye on this thread, as Im also on the lookout for some!

Just realised it says "7. This product is sold for 'off-road' & 'show' purposes only" so not road legal?! :/

your allowed upto 6000k legally I believe but if your bothered about it I wouldnt bother mate.
Should be fine with the local bobby

The reason the ones you have chosen are for "off road" use is because they are 50w so they will blind other drivers.
Just go for the 35w ones they are twice as bright as standard bulbs.

I have 6000k 35w and there perfect.

Ohh i see! Nice one cheers Karl88. Are these reasonably priced on that website? or will i find cheaper in a shop?

Could you possibly link me to the correct kit? would be much appreciated

Thanks

Last edited: