Hiya

Just thought id say hi,

Im in the motion of buying myself a blue renault clio 197. Cant wait!!

Does anyone know where i can find the renault clio spoilers?? I have came across 2 different sites with different prices £195 and £395. Any info will be appricated.

O yeh, im from bristol btw, so if you close by, say hi.

:welcome: to the site dude!

Ebay is a good place for the spoilers, but we have a couple of traders on here who can get them too :smile:

Thanks for the replies!

Welcome. Be sure to add some pics when you pick her up!

Will do :smile:

Ebay is a good place for the spoilers, but we have a couple of traders on here who can get them too

Thanks, i might get the spoiler from K-tec and the exhaust tips from renaultsport. Any other traders or good accessories, feel free to reply with info :smile:

Me again!!

I have been reading a few posts on here and have come across some interesting stuff.

If i go forward with the buy, i think im going to spoil her with a few nice extras (blue headlights, sides and front styling, rear limo black windows, cup spoiler, exhaust tips).

Does the 197 come with HID or do you need to upgrade for these lights?

D2s are the lights you use most often which you need the philips xenons which needs HID (more expensive), but the philips blue vision bulbs are for H7 main beam for lanes with no on-coming traffic? so how can you buy philips blue vision for the d2s??

The car will be with me for a good few years, so might aswell. Hopefully itll last that long lol.

O yeh, i was almost going to buy a blue corsa vxr! Any opinions on that??

:smile:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dancliovalver New Members 23
C New Members 35
S New Members 9
S New Members 20
T New Members 24