Holidays 2017

LOL I meant yorkshire moors. but the broads wouldnt be a bad shout either :wink:

Some lovely scenery down here Chis as i'm sure you well know. Not many great driving roads though. Well not right in my part of the World.

I'd stick with the Yorkshire Broads :smile:

Reactions: Chris
Some lovely scenery down here Chis as i'm sure you well know. Not many great driving roads though. Well not right in my part of the World.

I'd stick with the Yorkshire Broads :smile:

Well you know what I was thinking... early spring I was going to go up wells way with the mrs for a weekend... hence why I got in a muddle!

Like the sound of Norfolk and Whitby. I can call them holidays!:sunglasses:

100% there will be some yorkshire trips - trust me they are worth the drive mate :smiley:

Well you know what I was thinking... early spring I was going to go up wells way with the mrs for a weekend... hence why I got in a muddle!

100% there will be some yorkshire trips - trust me they are worth the drive mate :smiley:

Women always confuse me mate. No need to explain :smile:

Wells, Sheringham. Cromer, Hunstanton, Mundesley etc is a fabulous part of the World and would make a brilliant weekend venue.

Beautiful scenery, plenty to do and see, some good tarmac there !, by the sea, great fish and chips / seafood and not too far from home.

Yeah I'm well up for another trip out to Whitby @Chris ! Nice little place, and the roads to get there are fantastic! I will definitely organise a forum get-together for this. And for the Dales too if people want the choice :smiley:

As for Yorkshire Broads....there's plenty knocking about in Leeds city centre on a Saturday night...

Holiday-wise personally, nothing planned with regards going abroad, I am thinking of a day or two in London to see the sights though.

Its quite pricey up there though, wells in particular. That car park at the front, well you need to invent another word that makes extortionate sound like a bargain...

@Chris Also do the Freebird catamaran trip. Done it 3 times & seen whales & dolphins every time. Includes all the beer, Cava, soft drinks you want & lunch. You get to swim off the back of the catamaran too if you want.

Reactions: Chris
@Chris Also do the Freebird caeamaran trip. Done it 3 times & seen whales & dolphins every time. Includes all the beer, Cava, soft drinks you want & lunch. You get to swim off the back of the catamaran too if you want.

Thanks johnny, will look into that sounds good fun :smile:

Will be jumping off for sure will need to cool down we are going in peak summer in literally going to melt.

Iam a little shi# because i'd rather do 3/4 Spa's trips than a proper holiday to honest but I bend to the wife.Persistent (never having a go at me for doing my track days) so I go away #### JUST Because

Will do our usual Sept/Oct tour of the west coast of America probably. Was debating giving it a miss this year because of the racist bigot but flight prices are coming down due to the massive decrease in tourism. It's going to be hard to say no.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sevenfourate General Chat 5
sevenfourate General Chat 122
sevenfourate General Chat 34
R Clio General Chat 8
Mike General Chat 19