How come we never see...

It is me or what......How come we never see high mileage like Bentley, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin or other super car??

can't they afford to run it or do they break a lot??

Probably because a car like a Lambo will be used as a weekend car when the weather is nice? Older ones such as a countach will probably be sat in a garage

Expensive toy really isn't it

You will find their owners have 3 or 4 cars, range rover, lambo, ferrari, porker.

They spend the summer here and drive the range rover unless its sunny weekend and then go abroad during the winter.

Keep an eye on Jay Lenos McClaren P1. Did 800 miles within 5 days of purchase and like 2000 within 2 weeks lol.

Most of these cars are weekend cars/toys so not used as much as our cars.

I would imagine that with the supercars especially, some of the owners have them as a kind of investment too maybe?? So they want to keep the miles off to protect the future value.

Going on three and a half years driving Bentleys for work they spend more time in the workshop being repaired same as the Range Rover tooooo

As Mentalpen points out most Supercars are weekend toys. Unfortunately those that can afford them don't always drive them properly which is a bit of an insult to those who made them.

Add to that horrendously expensive services and you can kind of see why.

I'd be well happy to use a lambo as a daily.

As Mentalpen points out most Supercars are weekend toys. Unfortunately those that can afford them don't always drive them properly which is a bit of an insult to those who made them.

Add to that horrendously expensive services and you can kind of see why.

I'd be well happy to use a lambo as a daily.

+1 to that! Id happily do the daily drive to work and back in a Gallardo Super Leggera or Super Trofeo :smiley: keep the Aventador for the weekends then :wink:

Unfortunately most of these cars are not used for the right purpose. They are rarely driven, just wanted to be seen in on a sunny day.

Being most peoples dream car, most Ferraris have had over 10 owners...

Had some in for mots in the past month and they have minimum mileage from when we mot'd then last year. Sure one of then was around a 100 mile of a difference. Xx