how many miles has your 197/200 done

Got mine June 25th 09 new and its now on 19k. Mind you i did do 3k in the first month. Slowed down a lot since then.

Picked my brand new 200Cup up Jan 10th 2011, now have over 1500miles on it- I usually do sub 10k per year though...still, means its nicely run in now [:smile:]

700 of these have been made over 3 motorway routed trips so easy miles....

Not reset my MPG meter reading either since had it and at moment I'm getting 29.1 I think...not bad, i'll see if next 1500 gets better.

Last edited:
Picked my brand new 200Cup up Jan 10th 2011, now have over 1500miles on it- I usually do sub 10k per year though...still, means its nicely run in now [:smile:]

700 of these have been made over 3 motorway routed trips so easy miles....

Not reset my MPG meter reading either since had it and at moment I'm getting 29.1 I think...not bad, i'll see if next 1500 gets better.

MPG is likely to go down (mine did) once run in cos using higher revs a LOT more :smile:

I have just done 500 for the year... ;/

220 of that was going to Oulton Park the other week!

Been working none stop and awful weather has been the bain of my life Roy! I will be making up for it on the Germany trip though lol! :smiley:

The higher milers have the better engines :wink: get driven properly and keeps them loose