How much?

not sure on price, but this is the part number...

silver wheel. 82 00 667 039

i price up some antherite wheels at renault and it come to about £950ish for four wheels and centre caps, the megane sport wheels i antherite were cheaper at about £580

I priced one up at Harratts Renault in Wakefield a month ago and they said £190.01 including VAT.

....I'm just looking to get a spare wheel....got a good tyre to put on it! £200 is probably a bit extrav!

....I'm just looking to get a spare wheel....got a good tyre to put on it! £200 is probably a bit extrav!

Does it have to be new? I got a fairly decent wheel and tyre for 50 quid! Wheel could do with a refurb but it perfect as a spare until I have a bit of spare cash - maybe its worth holding out for a used one?

Does it have to be new? I got a fairly decent wheel and tyre for 50 quid! Wheel could do with a refurb but it perfect as a spare until I have a bit of spare cash - maybe its worth holding out for a used one?

That's exactly what I'm after! Got a tyre so just need a wheel to keep for a spare. It's condition is not important as long as it's not bent or cracked!

Similar Thread Suggestions