How to remove front headlight bulp

Hello is there any other way of changing headlight bulp at battery side without taking off the bumber i cannot reach bulp cap

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_145503.jpg
    IMG_20191006_145503.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 38
Hello is there any other way of changing headlight bulp at battery side without taking off the bumber i cannot reach bulp cap
I undo the 2 nuts that hold the acoustic valve in place (the trumpet shaped thing) and then fully remove it to get better access.

Unfortunately theres no other easy way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I undo the 2 nuts that hold the acoustic valve in place (the trumpet shaped thing) and then fully remove it to get better access.

Unfortunately theres no other easy way

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yup, pull the accoustiv valve off, and then find a friend with small hands. It is a tight space and will need a few tries to get the bulb to seat right so you can get the retainer clip back on it.

Reactions: ZorkoRS197
That's a Xenon headlight seating the bulb should be easier than the H1 projector headlights not sure if yours is a D1S or D2S bulb but the bumper off might be the easiest way if your not sure were everything is or comes apart.

If your very into the appearance of the headlights I would suggest changing both bulbs as the new bulb maybe a little brighter or whiter than the other also if one has gone the other has the same life left. I remember getting the 172 at the dealers and the guys telling me that a xenon bulb was £125 each but I had it 12 years/ 202,000 miles and only one bulb failed and I bought a pair of the original Philips 4400K for £48. Why not join the forum it's £5 a year and there should be a how-to section about removing the bumper the headlight has a bolt under it and to the side that most people miss and break the mount off.