How to turn off headlights washer?

Does anybody know how to turn off the headlights washer? It's not really effective in Russia and just wastes the liquid :smile:

Do you not have dirt in Russia?
There are very dirty winters in Moscow as usual, so dirty that washer cant help to clean the headlights effectively and only wastes huge amount of liquid every time i want to clean the frontal window) I used to turn off the light before i clean the window, but it's rather inconvinient)
So if somebody knows how to turn off the headlight cleaner pump, i would appreciate your help)

There are very dirty winters in Moscow as usual, so dirty that washer cant help to clean the headlights effectively and only wastes huge amount of liquid every time i want to clean the frontal window) I used to turn off the light before i clean the window, but it's rather inconvinient)
So if somebody knows how to turn off the headlight cleaner pump, i would appreciate your help)

Hi, its terrible i know... but in Renault told me that must remove front bumper and under bump. disconnect motor for pump (?) ... but dont know how and dont know where :smile:

Under the refill neck of the washer bottle there are 2 pumps. You have to disconnect 1 of them, dont know which one though.