I need your opinion guys

If you have smooth roads H&R are a good choice and sit very nice if you get the 30/40mm set.

Eibachs lower the vehicle less but are more comfortable on rough roads.

Cooksport are a great compromise between the two despite being a similar height to H&Rs (30/30)

Thanks bro very much,here in my country its realy rough roads,so much holes etc btw i live in Serbia...cant even order parts for car to come here....sh ity country :worried: i think i will choose Eibach pro kit it seems good enough and mostly because i dont wanna lower my car so mcuh expecially cuz of roads and car is daily.Thanks again on your opinion and good advice

Thanks bro very much,here in my country its realy rough roads,so much holes etc btw i live in Serbia...cant even order parts for car to come here....sh ity country :worried: i think i will choose Eibach pro kit it seems good enough and mostly because i dont wanna lower my car so mcuh expecially cuz of roads and car is daily.Thanks again on your opinion and good advice
No problem! In that case I would definitely recommend Eibach springs. They sound perfect for what you want them for.