I'm back :)

Yes finally, after over a year since I have sold my deep black 2006 197 I have found a worthy successor :smile:

Its a low mileage - 17k miles - 2007 R27 in perfect shape.

Went to see the car two weeks ago, couldnt believe it was as perfect as described in the ad, but yes, proved to be, so the next day I bought it.

It is a nimbus grey F1 R27, full spec I guess, as it has xenons, auto climate and handsfree card, obvious cup suspension and recaros as well. It also has the stickers delete option unfortunately, but well, even though I would rather have them on I can live with how it is :smile:

Happy to say the least, always liked the look of the nimbus grey f1's when I had my FF 197, put a set of new winter tyres on it just yesterday, and its ready to run through the winter.

thanks all, did just over 350 miles in it so far, initially felt a little small inside :smile: as I spent the last 14 months driving a big estate car, luckily that feeling is gone now, such a nice place to be in, the recaros are also an improvement over my old 197.

Yiannis, there is not that much of a choice in the 197s and 200s here Poland as it is in the UK, mostly imports with unknown history, my search was limited to the non-imports, seen a 200, red bull edition one, had to let it go as there was something wrong with it, not mechanically, it was actually quite sound, but had previous damage not repaired properly and history of the damage not known. This R27 turned up for sale just 3 weeks after I have given up on the Redbull, and so I went to see it, it had no previous damage other than a rear bumper respray, yes older, but in such a good shape it would be a crime not to take it. Also having OEM xenons is nice, no way to have them on the 200.

About time I post at least a phone pic right ?

Thats how it looked when I got it

IMG_1037_WEB.jpg

Got the wheel insert from the dealers already so thats fixed, done a successful retrim of the drivers side recaro base as well, gave it a wash and some poorboys wax, though I only had the blue one for the darker colors but it still makes it shine rather nice :smile:

took a damp microfiber cloth and some fabric shampoo to get the steering wheel back to fresh and clean,

IMG_1195W.jpg

and after

IMG_1194W.jpg

Got a set of polyurethane bushes for the engine and gearbox mounts ready to be installed, hopefully will do early next year.

Also a set of new winter tyres and its now ready to take some snow :smile: