Installing sub help

Hi dot suppose anyone is in the West Yorkshire area wants to come and give me a hand installing this sub into car tried and tried but failing :/
thanks guys

im in halifax if anyone is local?

What you having trouble with buddy? You using standard HU? You know where to run the power cable through the cabin to the engine bay yeah? Its a pain but it will work with patience :wink:

What you having trouble with buddy? You using standard HU? You know where to run the power cable through the cabin to the engine bay yeah? Its a pain but it will work with patience :wink:

Hi yeah just getting cable through heard i need to take battery and battery box and air box out but dont know where to start and heard also glove box out to sort all wires out behind HU.

And im running a sony Xplod HU and edge sub.

I didn't take my airbox out to do this mines running through just to the right of the centre of the bulk head. Use an old metal coat hanger tape the cable to the coat hanger and push it through. As for the glove box pop off the renaultsport strip just above and that will reveal the torx bits to remove the glove box. If you need pictures of where mines running through just message me mate

I didn't take my airbox out to do this mines running through just to the right of the centre of the bulk head. Use an old metal coat hanger tape the cable to the coat hanger and push it through. As for the glove box pop off the renaultsport strip just above and that will reveal the torx bits to remove the glove box. If you need pictures of where mines running through just message me mate

PM'd you mate many thanks