Insurance

I know this has proberly been asked before but who does everyone use for car insurance? I'm struggling to find a decent quote that isnt over £1200. Also looking to do a couple of trackdays next year so anyone who includes that will be a bonus.

Cheers

I use the green insurance company, but then I'm old with no claims going back to before most of you were a scratch in yer dads pants.

And as a bonus they offset my carbon footprint meaning I can rev the nuts of it at the traffic lights next to one of them earth loving cyclists and not feel the slightest bit of guilt.

I use the green insurance company, but then I'm old with no claims going back to before most of you were a scratch in yer dads pants.

And as a bonus they offset my carbon footprint meaning I can rev the nuts of it at the traffic lights next to one of them earth loving cyclists and not feel the slightest bit of guilt.

LMAO Green insurance company wanted over £10,000 last year for my insurance, show the variation in what they offer! :thumbdown:

I'm with admiral they are always best for me.

Friend of mine just got insured with HIC on a pretty heavily modded 182 for fairly cheap. Think it was just less than 700, age 22/23 ncb 2/3 years.

Thanks for the recommendation.. please do feel free to vall us, tel: 0208 3645500, we offer up to a 20% discount to clio197.net members.

I'm also with Sky and were also the cheapest with my Scooby as well :wink: and that club discount is like not having to pay VAT which is a bonus :thumbup:

I just renewed with renault insurance (equity)

£450 with 5 years... :worried:

But it does include business insurance and whatnot

I've just got myself a 197, I'm 22 got 4 years no claims but I have 6 points both for sp30. Where is going to be best for me to get insurance? I've just had quotes from elephant and endsleigh and they are stupidly high at over £2000, I'd probably stretch to a grand but not any more.

I've just got myself a 197, I'm 22 got 4 years no claims but I have 6 points both for sp30. Where is going to be best for me to get insurance? I've just had quotes from elephant and endsleigh and they are stupidly high at over £2000, I'd probably stretch to a grand but not any more.

Try admiral dude. They seem to be better for people with points I've heard.

Greenlight are also supposed to be good but I personally haven't had any experience with them.

Similar Thread Suggestions