Intercoolers

both built with bar and plate, not slagging them off (before the witch hunt begins) however not as effective as others can be

was just sating to give the guy more info. id love to chop it in and change for yours, but.... as its gonna be a track bitch dunno if theres any point?

Oi shouldnt you be outside guarding my r26 instead of pottering about on here

I've gone for ste's kit he let me pay in two halves too top lad I could never regret that I think lol the stuff I was going for was ktec's kit and intercooler witch was £180 for boost pipes and £425 with discount witch works out at £605 and you have to cut and weld it to fit ste's kit is £650 all in bolt on job and they look the nuts

They perform brilliantly too!!! I was out in Wales last weekend and the intake temps were 6C, it was AWESOME!!! :smiley:

Brilliant I can't wait to get it I'm so behind schedule tho :worried: I just can't afford it all the bits at the min I have to pay for my holiday to Thailand :smiley:

did you message me about the 250 turbo I'm not ignoring you I cleared my inbox and sent and forgot who sent the message lol

Mine runs an intercooler mate, you can run them with or without. Think without for more low boost but I'm not sure. But normally rotrex run coolers. But there are variations of coolers, and as u can see ste's keep the temps right down!