Introductory discount on Bilstein B14

Fernandez

Gold Member
As most of you are aware the long awaited Bilstein B14 kit is now available to order from our website.

We are retailing these for £799.00 which is still under the RRP but for you guys we are doing a special introductory price of just £730.00

To get this special price just use the following discount code on the website: IWantBillies

http://www.cazanracing.co.uk/bilstein-b14---clio-197200-109515-p.asp

bilstein-b14-clio-197-200-109515-p[ekm]66x300[ekm].jpg

Spring rates:*Front: 60Nm / 205mm length / 12mm thickness Rear: 60Nm / 195mm length / 12.5mm thickness

With the BILSTEIN B14 threaded ride height adjustable kit, we’re bringing technology from the race track onto the street.

The product benefits at a glance:

Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles, while installed

Lowering of approx. 20-45 mm at front and rear

Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned

Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy

Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®*for long-lasting corrosion resistance

Round threads for ease of adjustment

Quality sport springs made from highly durable material

BILSTEIN gas pressure technology

BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany

German TÜV certificate

Price includes VAT and UK mainland delivery, no minimum group buy quantity required for this offer.

fine products like this should be :f1team07:ned..now I want them...:biggrin:
very pleasant price too..

These not going to come out for the new style top mounts?

Hard to say really without putting the question to them. We can ask :smile:

Would these be any good for a track dedicated car?

They should be ok. There will be the option later on to specify spring rates if you want to stiffen up the rear but as they are they should be more than good enough.

The other option for dedicated track cars is the forthcoming Ohlins Road & Track kit with Duel Flow Valve but they will be around the £2k bracket

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

Do you guys offer a Pay 4 Later scheme like KTec do? I'd love these but don't have the cash currently, but would happily purchase over 12 month period.

Any idea what is the difference between the HR one and the Bilstein , as the shockabsorbers are the same .... ?

Springs rates are different, apparently H&R are 80N/mm front and rear. Valving will probably be different on the shocks.

I have read H&R are prone to rusting, so hopefully the Bilstein product will be finished with higher quality materials/surface coatings.

Great just ordered some, met the team at the Autosports show and they were telling me about how good they are, we shall now see, Nurbergring, sorry M25 ring here I come..!

Similar Thread Suggestions