iPod Connector

Is there a part from renault or a way i can connect a stereo jack cable into the back of the standard head unit?

Thanks.

An either buy the hugely expensive tunepoint or I bought a £12 aux adapter that turns the aux (cd changer) port into a 3.5mm jack plug, which works great.

aux adaptor? I have quite a few cables for stereos etc (being a dj has advantages) lol.

A link to help me out if possible?

Cheers.

Thanks mate, one more question.. Will this def fit my headunit?

I red about the 1*2's that its depending on the headunit? And can it be hooked up to the hand controls?

i got the standard headunit and it works great just plugs into the socket at the back of the headunit were the tunepoint would go and feed the over end threw to were you want, turn on aux on the stereo and away you go.But you cant use the stalk controls thats the only down side

Depends which headunit you have. I had to do it a different way.

I have the 6 disc changer built into the dash.

I just have the single cd player. But just trying to remember if it has the update list part that i red about.

It will say on the stereo, and just incase hold setup button down for a few secs and there will be a load of options scroll through untill aux comes and turn it on

Thanks for all the replies!

what every i decide to buy i will post up a guide on how to do it for others if there isnt already one here.

Just quickly skimmed through this thread. Rather than me starting a new thread i have a few related questions.

I wanna hook my ipod up to my headunit and keep the steering wheel controls...
Can this be done with the standard headunit?
or Do i have to buy an aftermarket headunit and then a cable to make them work?

Just quickly skimmed through this thread. Rather than me starting a new thread i have a few related questions.

I wanna hook my ipod up to my headunit and keep the steering wheel controls...
Can this be done with the standard headunit?
or Do i have to buy an aftermarket headunit and then a cable to make them work?

There you mate, I did a guide with different ones you can buy. http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228

And yes you can to your question.