Ittle 64mm throttle body problem...

Alright my throttle body is slowly dropping idle was 3000 to start but now at 1500 but the check ignition light won't go and it's in limp mode what should I do??because it is dropping so it is adjusting lol thanks

amine did the same. what i found driving with light throttle and gently progressively accelerating the fault & limp mode moves up the rev range over time.. i did some 500 miles on mine and it was only coming on in 5&6th on hard acceleration past 5k revs..

Gave up as I did not think limp mode kicking at that speed was healthy and settled for a superchip bluefin which got rid of the flat spot at low revs.

although limp mode goes off on restart it was a pain especially where you could not pull over

Mines just there on limp constant :worried: why do some cars work others don't ? The idle has dropped right down so it's responding :/

I've had to take it off got stranded in Redcar last night I don't see why my car won't adjust to them :/ tried on a couple and just same results Hmph!

That's really weird.. maybe linked to the pre-cat delete as well? As the air in and fuel out will be all over the place compared to where the standard ecu thinks it should be!

i think jasons went like this and i think it was a knackard throttle body as the fault went with the throttle body onto the next car.

That's really weird.. maybe linked to the pre-cat delete as well? As the air in and fuel out will be all over the place compared to where the standard ecu thinks it should be!

nah can't be this mate as mine wouldn't settle before or after Y pipe fitment including after mapping

Ah right thought it would be better after the map.

kidda glad i haven't had the throttle body done with the threads about dodgy idle!

Throttle body was working before though :worried: I'll have to try it on someone else's car see if it's just my car or tb

might be worth pluging in an obd2 scanner to see if its throwing up any codes...

but by the sounds of it the dbw throttle body is probably not sending out a correct position signal or return signal is not as it should be

have you checked the pins on the electrical plug connection?

make sure none of the pins have pushed in slightly!

So weird, some people have hell others have nothing. I just literally plug and play with my 64TB. Not a sausage went wrong. Only weird thing was the ESP light came on and wouldnt turn off. But it went after i turned the ign off... Hope it gets better.

mine was plug and play fitted it fired it up and the revs were at 3000 then left it running for 10 mins as it slowly dropped to 1000rpm had no lights or anything.