Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Savage

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Skopusnik

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Curley

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
I'm about to vote but i can't remember the chosen topic.. I can easily look back but maybe you should put the topic at the top for newer members that may have not seen it before? :smile:

The topic is Numbers. As described by Adrian, the photo must have some sort of number in it.

@Chris and Roy - Thank you for the kind comments.

The topic is Numbers. As described by Adrian, the photo must have some sort of number in it.

I'm aware of the topic now as i went back and checked because i'm aware where it's located at in the site. But my point being, if someone new came onto the site (new to forums in general) and opened up the thread, they may have been confused.. For example the link below says 'The topic was numbers'

http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=981

Just sayin' :smile:

Tough choice - went with Paul... Tried taking a pic at 120mph once and it has made me appreciate that clarity like that must takes some skill....

We all should of known not to go up against skopusnik!

We can all be happy with getting the most voters for a good few months though :smiley:

Went with Skopusnik just because the clarity of the liquid yellow colour over the blurred b/w background is brilliant. Love this pic!

Similar Thread Suggestions