Juk3sy's Deep Black 200

Sorry to hear you're selling, however sometimes we have to make these kinds of decisions!

Not staying far.....staying with the RS brand??

Reactions: Johnny 99
sorry to hear this..whats the new baby coming to your ownership??
looking forward to seeing some stuff for sale..

What a shame. But dreams are there to be chased after all.....

Good your staying around though :smile:

So - do tell.....what's in the pipeline ?

... you will be back, maybe not next week or next month but most regret the sale. So Ciao for now and maybe you come back with a White Machine? GL

So it took a little while to sell the Clio, I had countless offers for different parts but I didn't really want to go down that route.

A little patience was required but she found a new home (a few weeks ago now), in fact the first person to come and view her became the proud new owner and I got the impression she will be well looked after. Even if I was very sad to see her go.

Thankfully the sadness didn't last too long! The new toy was collected and I finally managed to get a dry day to get the car properly cleaned. (Please excuse the stray polystyrene cup)

IMG_20161126_153400.jpg IMG_20161126_153514.jpg

Leather Recaro's
Cup Pack
RS Monitor

I could not be happier at the moment, cheaper tax, cheaper insurance! (couldn't believe it myself) and very slightly better fuel economy.

I admit a little part of me misses the faster steering rack of the Clio and it's slightly more raw edge, but a quick press of the RS button and a prod of the loud peddle soon reminds me why I changed.

It's a more grown up car (most of the time) and fits me well as my only car.

I have some future plans, small stuff to begin with but I already know I won't be able to leave it alone.

Wow! The car looks brilliant mate, I am very envious. On the lookout for the right spec Megane myself, this has definitely made me want to look harder!

That looks superb! I can see why it helped ease the pain of selling the Clio! Hope you're having fun with it!