Just been to see the new ford focus........

Just been to look at the new focus - nice car, shame the only petrol engine is a 1.6, it's not available in a 3 door and you can't have leather as an option.*
Well done ford, I see you thought that one through............

Oh and as it's 'only' the launch day, the dealer :whatever: had no idea of the price either.

Is the 1.6 the ecoboost engine? Should still be fairly powerful if so.

Bit strange that there's no 3 door option at the start though, maybe they decided it wasn't worth producing a 3 door

theres a 1.6 in 2 different states of tune and two power output 1.6 ecoboost engines iirc

Not according to the salesman, one petrol two diesels! He double checked the brochure, and it's only 5door or estate.

I knew they had dropped the 3dr, but really what's the loss?

In the UK we will only get the lower powered 1.6 Ecoboost engine, I was under the impression that there were naturally aspirated petrol engines too though. Perhaps just not from the launch.

Seen a few on the road the past few days and think they look horrible. They dropped the 3-door due to poor sales. But hang on a minute, their flagship of the range, the RS, is a 3-door, they saying it's not worth it? The ST will only be available in 5-door too. How many hot hatched do you know that are available as only 5 door? Idiots. Lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions