Just purchased 200 cup

Hello everyone my names Jayson I have been a member for a few years recently owning a 182 I have wanted a change of car for a while I hummed and hummed I tried astra vxrs fiesta st (new shape) focus st everything even meg r26 but I finally got myself a liquid yellow clio 200 cup with recaros,rs moniter and climate keyless entry etc! Picking up next weekend so photos will follow next Sunday! Already I'm looking for extras I want such as the cup badge for the pillar on the door?! Can't find them anywhere! Probably a cup spoiler but not decided that yet! Liquid yellow was always the colour I was drawn too, nearly alien green. But I love these cars and can't wait to have it home!

Thanks guys for your welcomes! Was supposed to get this weekend but dearler said its needs a new bush or something drivers side so got to wait another week!! Do I. Just search at the top right for cup badge?! Also is the mpg better than the 182??

If you become a paid member there is a buy section and you can view much more if you go on the buy section they are on there pal. Its only £5 very much worth it.