Kid + M3 + Speed ...

Oops... :chair:

Here's a novel idea... TURN THE WHEEL!!!

Why's he leaning so far forward when he's driving!?!

Hahaha. That corner needs a sign to warn its coming up, but the kid could have done a bit more steering lol.

Bloody M3 drivers are bellends!

Half of that road is blind anyway, why the fook would you be driving down it so rapid, you can't see if anything is coming the other way. TBH - I think he had a lucky escape

That was an accident waiting to happen.

Tit was on the wrong side of the road :rofl:

Bloody M3 drivers are bellends!

Half of that road is blind anyway, why the fook would you be driving down it so rapid, you can't see if anything is coming the other way. TBH - I think he had a lucky escape

So your judging every M3 driver by his low standards ? driving an M3 doesn't make you a bellend , I have one , driving like a bellend makes you a bellend !

I'm just stereotyping because most BMW drivers I see in this neck of the woods seem to drive like they own the roads.

This kid needs banning before he hurts someone else. I'm all for spirited driving but he needs to stick to the playstation.

Thing is though...it's not in England so he'll be fine.
If it were in the UK, insurance would rape him and he'd be in a Corsa for many years to come.

This kid needs banning before he hurts someone else. I'm all for spirited driving but he needs to stick to the playstation.
Yeah, proper asking for it. Driving on both sides of the road around blind corners and he was shocked it ended in tears?

Thing is though...it's not in England so he'll be fine.
If it were in the UK, insurance would rape him and he'd be in a Corsa for many years to come.
Tru dat!

M3 trashed round the corner from me this a.m. with police talking to driver and ambulance attending to the other driver (at 8:50 200yards from police station).

Wasn't this guy though :smile:

Of course I didn't see the incident so can't apportion blame :smile:

Side impact - M3 going too fast and driver pulled out on it not seeing it?

Back to the video in question.