Kw v1 or v3

I want some coilovers for my 200 cup, I don't track the car so is it worth the extra money ? I just want it quite low

Whole reason why ive got V3s fitted. Came up at a good price. Certainly wouldnt have bought new. Havent a clue what all the dials and nobs do.

BTW they go low....if thats what you are after, but only on the front..

Last edited:
Front....Bloody Low! Another 2" to go on the thread aswell!

Rears on mine are down fully....could take the adjuster out and gain a minimal 6mm...

Work computers are gay and i cant access FlickR to get you a photo...

If you can get the V3's cheap i would go for them but if your buying new then the V1's as they are the same drop,Think H&R's and spax go lower than the KW's if thats what your after.

Currently on dilemma on the v1 vs v3 as well.
I have the new top mount 200. I don't do a lot of tracks, so v1 might be fine but still might want the adjustability of the v3. Yet the v3 is eye wateringly priced...

I have no regrets going for the V3s even though they were mega money. It's great that you can have a softer (yet still more controlled) setup than FF suspension for the road and in 5 mins you're on a hard track setup. Perfect if you plan on doing a few track days

At the moment I'm on 6 clicks bottom and 12 clicks top. Rides nicely. I did try something like 8 bottom and 15 top which is a bit softer but didn't feel quite as well controlled as 6/12 so I'm taking a little ride comfort sacrifice for something which feels a bit better.

On the last track day I tried 3 bottom and 6 top, felt great but with my new brakes the front was diving quite a bit so I will try 2/6 next time. It's all just about playing around with it until you find something you like.