Lambo piss take detail..

Lol daft ****! Funny though, I see what he means with the £2k cash in pocket without declaring to HMRC. The money some of the top end detailers charge is crazy! The lower end of the market I think is pretty fair when you see the results some of them get.

Russ i hope your watching you have been doing it wrong, lol

(only kidding mate),

that did make me laugh tho. ^^^^

That is hilarious!!!! The dyson one I have seen before, still makes me laugh!

The Astra one is a bit extreme;

I decided to wash in pure reverse osmosis water zero ppm in the dunk bucket and 50/50 pure and hot water in the shampoo bucket...

You f#cking what mate!?! Will it take the sh!t off or not!?! :smiley:

O.O that astra one is far too OTT.
brand new car and you spend months waxing it also he washes his car every other day?
he has way to much time on his hands.

the other ones are quite funny though. lambo one is my favourite

You just cost me over 2 hours of my life which I will never get back. It is a vauxhall astra not a Ferrari! Ffs man! I just couldn't stop reading tho. His attention to detail is insane. He's stressed over a couple of marks on the shell underneath the carpet!!! Unbelievable

You just cost me over 2 hours of my life which I will never get back. It is a vauxhall astra not a Ferrari! Ffs man! I just couldn't stop reading tho. His attention to detail is insane. He's stressed over a couple of marks on the shell underneath the carpet!!! Unbelievable

I couldn't stop reading either!!!

Does that make us as sad as he is!?! :smiley:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VehicleOfChoice Gallery 0
k2100 Gallery 12
R32pete Other Marques 35
Rogue Spotted 0
B Other Marques 3