leather seats.. yes or no?

I have e-mailed them for a price, I think this is a must for the new year.

Brilliant place, I went down for a quote and to get some advice first as i wasn't 100% on what wanted doing and didnt want to ruin it. Left it with them for a week while on holiday and that was it, simple. No snags even.

Front seats, rear seats, headrests, front and rear arm rests, gear gator. £1100 inc VAT (over a year ago)

My mate (GF brother) does interior retrims for car manufacturers aswell as the various range rover tuners, He's just gone rogue and started up by himself, Im sure he would do a good deal on a group buy as he's just finished one for the mr2oc but that included dash boards etc,

When i get my car tomorrow ill get him to price it up as he was going to do my wheel in alcantara anyway.

My mate (GF brother) does interior retrims for car manufacturers aswell as the various range rover tuners, He's just gone rogue and started up by himself, Im sure he would do a good deal on a group buy as he's just finished one for the mr2oc but that included dash boards etc,

When i get my car tomorrow ill get him to price it up as he was going to do my wheel in alcantara anyway.

mmm that could be quite interesting :book:

Once I get my hands on some Recaro's I will be getting them trimmed in leather for sure. Those look ace :smile: