legal euro press plates

Can anyone give me a link to order some press plates ? looking for gb legal ones cheers.. oh and one that i dont need to send documents away

+1 i like these, i thought they had to have the dealerships name on the bottom to be legal

Not the name usually the postcode but as long as there e marked they be fine. Although I've always ran with plates that the boys in blue wouldnt like and never had issues *touch wood*

Not the name usually the postcode but as long as there e marked they be fine. Although I've always ran with plates that the boys in blue wouldnt like and never had issues *touch wood*

You've probably just jinxed yourself now.

I was recommended to go on to DTUK by A2on off here, haven't got round to it yet but I've had a look and they seem top top work!

I've got them on 4 cars now :smile: love them to bits look so much better and never once been stopped, my mates an mot tester and he says that mine are 100% legal, don't matter if they ain't for the test in all honesty cause my illegal plates went through a test with the 18 logo and words parental advice maniac driver on them, but am mature now.... :s

I've got them on 4 cars now :smile: love them to bits look so much better and never once been stopped, my mates an mot tester and he says that mine are 100% legal, don't matter if they ain't for the test in all honesty cause my illegal plates went through a test with the 18 logo and words parental advice maniac driver on them, but am mature now.... :s

all depends on "if" the tester notices them or can be bothered "failing" the car for them...bit like mine the other month mot fail for honeycomb background....:tongueout:inky::thumbdown:

Iv used these guys for my saxo

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/webshop/uk-legal-pressed-metal-plates/

20121224134727.jpg

20121224134135.jpg

Last edited: