Lost me handle cover!

Had a trip up to Birmingham toady and lost the small plastic cover from the passenger side handle somewhere on the a34! It's the small bit that covers the hidden key hole on cars with keyless entry.. Gutted! Anyone know where I could get one of these? I'll give the dealers a ring later but worried about how much Renault will charge for a tiny bit of plastic!

Mine never had a cover over it, its always been visible since I bought the car. I honestly didn't know there was a cover for it I assumed it was normal lol!

Mine had one and now it's gone! Now I just have the key hole and metal around it exposed and it looks rubbish! I'll put some pics up tomorrow to show what I mean.. It was there this morning as I gave it a clean and it's way too obvious to miss! Do you guys have a key hole on the drivers side? I have a cover there too!

Cover on the drivers side and exposed key hole on the passenger side but with moulded plastic around it

Yeah in place of the moulded plastic i had a clip the same as on the drivers side.. There were no visible keyholes at all! I assumed this was standard!? looks like im after one of these mouldings that fits around the key hole then!
This could be a simple little mod... Maybe the drivers side covers fit on the passanger side? Im just gonna go give it a try..