Lottery Win Cars

Ditto, I'll have an RWB, a Singer and an RS 4.0 while we're at it :lol:

A man after my own heart!!! :smiley:

A good old 930 Turbo and a GT2 (proper fat one, not modern soft one) would be on the list too!!! :thumbup:

I think all Aston's have that air of coolness about them that goes beyond price or anything else. Apart from the DB7, which was sh!t.

:rofl: I always liked the DB7... :blowup:

I'd read a lot of people slagging off the new Vanquish recently, then I saw one the other day in the flesh in a dark red colour and I nearly messed myself.

Great thread :smiley: giving me something to think about whilst struggling at work and can't wait to post my offerings when I get home!

Hahaha it's a nice looking car but the build quality is, erm, questionable!!! :smiley:

Yeah the new Vanquish is a mean looking thing, so much Carbon!!! :drool:

Far to many pretty cars. We need a bit of purpose please! :smile:

Unimog-
mercedes-benz-unimog-is-off-roader-of-the-year-2009.jpg

A wiesmann-
_Wiesmann_GT_MF5493fa61806ca9.jpg

I'd also own some sort of porsche... or a few, my favourite supercars.

Nice collection of pics here.

Let me tell you something, and I'm speaking from experience, if you actually won, you probably wouldn't get the car you've always wanted.

There is far less satisfaction going out and buying a car just because you can, rather than saving up for it and getting it. Again, experience :wink: (not me personally before you start lol)

My two cents worth, I'd get a Clio 200, I'd be happy with that thank you :smile:

Let me tell you something, and I'm speaking from experience, if you actually won, you probably wouldn't get the car you've always wanted.

I get your point, but I beg to differ. I've explained and agreed with the Mrs that if we win the lottery, she won't see me for at least the first 24hrs whilst I go on a ridiculous car binge, returning home only once I've run out of money and or been barred from ALL local dealerships/car importers/tuners :lol:

I've said she's allowed to go out and pick the house during this period, provided it has enough garage space for the soon to arrive car armada.

I get your point, but I beg to differ. I've explained and agreed with the Mrs that if we win the lottery, she won't see me for at least the first 24hrs whilst I go on a ridiculous car binge, returning home only once I've run out of money and or been barred from ALL local dealerships/car importers/tuners :lol:

I've said she's allowed to go out and pick the house during this period, provided it has enough garage space for the soon to arrive car armada.

Nope, I disagree on that totally. You have no idea what you'd do until it actually happens, even I only have a kind of idea what it's like, but then, I expect you'd go and look at something :wink:

Once you've won, you have to choose one of 5 banks to go with (something to do with product regulation), visit their regional centre and sit down with their solicitor to do all the paper work and agreements. You then have to decide if you want to go public or not, then you get your hands on the money in your new account 3 days later....it takes about a week and a half from you calling them to you getting the money.

It is hilarious going into a garage/housing development wanting to look at things and they think you are wasting their time....I will never forget the look on their face when my mate said 'ok, I'll take this place, and be paying cash' - priceless!!!!

Nice collection of pics here.

There is far less satisfaction going out and buying a car just because you can, rather than saving up for it and getting it. Again, experience :wink: (not me personally before you start lol)

My two cents worth, I'd get a Clio 200, I'd be happy with that thank you :smile:

Haha i get what you're saying but i know if Im ever in that situation i will have a garage/warehouse of cars. Im definitely too materialistic and love cars to much :smiley: probably wouldnt even drive them id just be listening to the exhaust notes :smiley:

Once you've won, you have to choose one of 5 banks to go with (something to do with product regulation), visit their regional centre and sit down with their solicitor to do all the paper work and agreements. You then have to decide if you want to go public or not, then you get your hands on the money in your new account 3 days later....it takes about a week and a half from you calling them to you getting the money.

There's only 1 bank a euromillions winner needs and that's Coutts, then you only need 1 credit card and that's an American Express Centurion (black) card.