LY 200 - Lichfield

Flashed a nice LY 200 with Cup Spoiler on Eastern Avenue near Vauxhall Garage.

This could be me! :smile: 09 Plate?

My Mrs doesnt live to far from their so im driving past there a lot, gives us a wave next time haha

Attachments

• Bumblebee.jpg
    Bumblebee.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
Not sure mate, but I think I went passed you yesterday on Eastern Avenue again...also gone passed you in town too by the Premier Inn/Uni Campus ...waved and flashed both times...but no response :'( aha!

I know, I work and live in Lichfield so I am expecting a fair few spots - may even pop down to Curbourgh on my lunch break and have a nosey!

Nice turn out then mate! Don't start work till 12 and as you're down so early I may have to take a quick drive down :smile:

i might pop down its only down the road from me.. wonder if anybody would have me as a passenger never been on a track :worried:

Not sure mate, but I think I went passed you yesterday on Eastern Avenue again...also gone passed you in town too by the Premier Inn/Uni Campus ...waved and flashed both times...but no response :'( aha!

Its probably me driving round not paying much attention lol

what do you drive? I only live in handsacre so will probably see you about

Ahh I Have seen you about, saw you on eastern avenue the other day but just looked up as you went past, Looks very smart!

I told you Chris, questions like that to go in a PM ...don't want everyone to know the secret! :wink:

...but yes I agree - there seems to be a lot of people getting Clios round by us now aha

Similar Thread Suggestions