LY Lamborghini Gallardo Spider Drive! OH YES!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
So as some of you may already know I went on a driving experience today that my fiancee bought me for my 21st in January. It was from Everyman experience which is apparently the UKs largest driving experience company! Anyway, the one I had was called 'Lamborghini Driving Thrill' and was held at Prestwold racing circuit in Loughborough near Leicester.

The place was easy enough to find and is massive! They've got a rally corse or 2 as well as the track! The car park was packed and the weather was so hot! Perfect ragging it weather! Lol!

So when I got there, went and booked in at reception, had a race breifing and then they take you round in either a Impreza or an Evo. This woman about 50 years old took me round in the new shape Impreza on my own. The other people had to cram in the back of the other cars so that was a good start. Then this woman starts booting it round the track - awsome! Did 2 laps to show you how to take the lines etc, then it's off to the big stuff! I think there were 4 Gallardos, one was an Albi Blue sort of colour Spider, an ST sort of orange Spider, a Liquid Yellow sort of colour Spider and a Liquid Yellow Coupe. There were loads of other super cars too. I went in the LY Spider!

What a beast! Flappy paddles are amazing! The sound was unreal and the acceleration was out of this world!

Only had 4 laps unfortunately, but the guy was good enought to sit there and let me give it some! I was a bit slow at first, then got used to it and started to give it some. Think I hit about 110mph and went round a couple of the corners at what I thought was quite quick.

The circuit would be an amazing place to begin track racing I think. I am going to look on the website for when there is an open track day so I can book to take the Clio!

You should have seen this driver blasting round in a supercharger Aerial Atom! Man that thing was quick!

Here are a few pics anyway!

Just getting in

IMG_5198.jpg

There I go!

IMG_5207.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

And a sneeky one of my car! He he!

IMG_5234.jpg

Last edited:
You lucky so and so!! Give me the web address I'll get the mrs to get me one!!

Nashy

It was only cheap she tells me! I think you could just turn up with your licence and have a go. They were offering extra laps, passenger rides etc on the day. I think Everyman have got their own website, but I'm not sure where my missus got it from exactly. I love Gallardos 2, I was so glad she got me that one instead of a 911! The R8 would be a good one too.

That Lambo looks the nuts Arran! Would love a go in one of those!
Glad you had a good day! Stressful time of late! :bash:

www.buyagift.com . Ye it was really good, want to go and do another! Not sure what I'd drive next time though, there's nothing much better than a Lambo is there! Lol! It has made me want to take the Clio on the track too! I thought when I got back in my Clio it would feel slow, but it really didn't.

Nice one fella! I've got one booked in couple of months at Prodrive's track in Kenilworth, can't wait!

Nice one fella! I've got one booked in couple of months at Prodrive's track in Kenilworth, can't wait!

What are you due to drive? I think they are worth going on, unless you are a millionaire how else are you going to be able to experience driving something like this! Lol!