LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

Lol love it sam! When its back we'll have to take it for some testing :wink:

Im gagging to get it back jonsey lol! Not sure really, gonna see how it is, I want it to be usable, don't really want it going wild in the wet. The 197's chassis should take it well tho. Pretty sure with my kw's, 888's and the charger running in the 260 region it should be pretty spot on all round! But never say never, have to see how it goes lol! Yours getting done soon matey?

u getting a diff or not??
yeah i am hopefully gonna get things moving pretty soonish

Will prob whack a diff in at some stage jonsey. Not sure when tho! I getting one once your new lump is in?

Sam wait till I've had mine done 1st at least lol!! I've get a set of 888's in my garage so at least I can match u there lol

good luck with it all Mike,

hope you end up with a cracking Clio mate.

a 200 diffuser would look the muts nuts tho,

Are those painted? carbon?

closeups plz! I've always had a thing against the chrome 'tips'

Are those painted? carbon?

closeups plz! I've always had a thing against the chrome 'tips'

I'll bang some more up later for ya when i get back :smile: But they are the Akrapovic tips that ive had with my exhaust for ages, they are carbon fibre.
Looks soooo nice in the flesh, cant wait to get the car back so i can put it on lol! (more updates on that as well soon)
I washed it and put 2 layers of banana armor on.

Big thanks to chappo! :smile:

Lush Mike. Fudging lush. At last you get to show off your CF exits. I love mine.

Cheers mate :smile: cant wait to get it on lol! The carbon tips look so good, glad i can show them off at last!! Should really finish the car off now in the looks department!

Cheers chappo, good luck with the sale mate, good to meet ya your a top bloke!