LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

One of the first things people will ask about a car is its 0-60, even though it's a pretty irrelevant stat. I have never done a 0-60 in my car, and I doubt I ever will!

One of the first things people will ask about a car is its 0-60, even though it's a pretty irrelevant stat. I have never done a 0-60 in my car, and I doubt I ever will!

Yeah but it's not standard, would u wanna run 300+ tourque through a Clio gearbox aggressively Off the line lol?! I don't lol! Willis is right.

Ok so i picked up the car tonight, run in mapped at 326bhp, not seen the graph but told about 280 ish lb ft revving to 7.8k revs!

ITS INSANE!!

Spec is forged engine, shrick cams. I cant get the smaller pulley like i wanted because i have to uprgrade the fuel system to 750 injectors over my 650 injectors and a few other parts to control the fuel further. This coupled with a smaller pulley should produce 360ish.

Judging by the drive home this really is crazy power! Its relentless!!! Everything is up close so fast, so any more power will definitely require me to get used to this 1st lol!!

Figures aside the drive is the same as a clio, still has the same characteristics but with so much more grunt, really does fly! Truly a car you have to experience to understand what it can do!! Still drivable in the wet as its so linear! 888's coupled with my new diff is still amazing so much grip, such a good mod as it sucks you into the corner!

Jamsport have done an amazing job and i cant wait to get it on track, this is going to be a slayer!!!

No pics just yet and ill try and get some vids soon as :smile:

i cant even remember what they were now lol!? The winner only wins the fact they were right by the way lol :tongueout:

I thought the winner got your car :smiley:?! F***ing awesome dude, so chuffed for you. I'll be having a proper snoop around it next time I see you :thumbsup:

Last edited:
oooo that is close!!! Mate youll love it!! Think it will suprise a lot of things, it did to a type R earlier! Was up my pipe then went for it and was like he was standing still lol!!

Quality mate, really healthy torque figure too!

Looking forward to the videos, love the noise of a big S/C. :thumbup:

Heres some pics of the build and how it looks now with the sprayed intercooler. Vids to follow in the next few days.

IMG_0795-1.jpg

IMG_0796-1.jpg

IMG_0797-1.jpg

IMG_0825-1.jpg

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0837.jpg

Yeah it looks good with matching colours. Proper sleeper lol!! Think jonseys cooler is more noticable than mine, think coz mine is offset due to location of the charger. Gonna have some fun times and confused faces ahead lol!

Great figures. Will be interesting to see how the SC compares to Turbo in its delivery....will be interesting to see both graphs!!!!! Given the torque figures will be similar.