LY Racer Turbo 310bhp....but more to come soon

******** to them. If they do shoddy work then people deserve to know the truth.

I see Matts AG video yesterday, sounds awesome. Am surprised at how much power that's running.

So has yours not been mapped properly yet?

anything that has got figures from.jamsports rolling road, u need to take at least 50 bhp off and there will be your results

I mean stories on other cars, they've had the police once on me already this year, so the last thing i want those to55ers to get me for is slander lol!

Im suprised to, i dont think it will last a great amount of time, but who knows. I hope it does! Just a shame he spent 5.5k on the conversion only for him to go RS tuning, rip out the piggy back, new loom and map it. So 7k maybe? Feel sorry for him! The noise is immense and i will miss it, but at least i can say i was the 1st lol :smile:

Not yet, i wanted it back because the body shop needed it and i couldnt hold them off any more. So after the long wait on the cooler kit (which i took up inc yours, your welcome :wink: lol) he got it ready and running looooooow boost, as it has 197 cams in which he wants to fiddle with. Also the boost controller will help the setup much better in running/holding 24psi of boost. He might swap to 225 cams but see what he gets 1st. It wont be there long now, its just mapping.

anything that has got figures from.jamsports rolling road, u need to take at least 50 bhp off and there will be your results

Looking at 60/70 on mine! The supposed '600 bhp' focus ran 505 or something similar somewhere else lol! You dont loose that much lol!

####ing cowboys...Can't believe that these kind of people with such workmanship are still trading.

Glad you got there and you are happy with your car Mike!

cheers mate :smile: It will be good, im not gonna go chasing the 400 barrier, i think a high boost setup on the hybrid and having it controlled well from the controller will be epic. Way more than enough on the road and enough for track not to wipe out my handling setup. Any more and i think you will have to start limiting torque like shakey. Im gonna stick with the clio box and diff for now then re evaluate and maybe go meg box. At least with the controller i can limit it to say 280ish for road use to save the clutch etc.

Wont be doing a lot more this year, polybush and dash bits from spray shack, but otherwise, lots of use and track days lol!

Yeah I'll be at cadwell! I fancied seeing how the cars stacked up, especially with me and the Meg box.

You'll prob find it better with the meg box to be honest mate, id prefer it but cant afford it at the mo.

7amere2e.jpg

These bad boys arrived today! Thought if give it something different :smile: chuffed!!

Oh this is serious! :smile: Looks silly but stop like mad! New track wheels to come.

I no mate, jokers! Makes me sick thinking how much money ive wasted with them :worried:

I love it! Any hints on the wheels? Are they as different as the brakes?

Is a shame, I guess there isn't much you could do in terms of the quality of workmanship for what you had done?