M3 e92 V8 quick vid added

Yeah the valve systems are serious money.. Supersprint quoted me £3k for they exhaust but would half the price as I would be first and the development car ect so it comes in nearish the normal supersprint system. Just not sure if I can be bothered to spend the money on it, for another £1k I can have a nice example of a 182 :smiley:

That's a really good deal though Stephen and you could always sell it on without losing any money plus you would have serious kudos for having that type of system on your car

either way to spend that sort of money on your car at retail prices you either have to have very deep pockets or be seriously addicted to modding.

Powercraft do the same system for a Mini Cooper which is great but your looking at the same price for a Ferrari system. Awesome value for money if you own the Fezza not so much value if you own the mini. Lol

Them valve systems do sound great the boss at Revolution has one on his RS4 and sound great in the flesh, doubt I would buy a new system but my feelers are already out for a second hand one.

Can also do Supersprint or a Titanium hybrid remote control valve Powercraft system but your looking at around 5k for that with free fitting.

[video=youtube_share;GWnhkF4JPZ8]http://youtu.be/GWnhkF4JPZ8[/video]

"exciting mode" makes me very.....excited. :smiley:

Awesome car Mark, shame to see your clio go but thats a more than worth replacement!