Manifold Flexi - the right part?

Just a quick note. If you going to have the flexi's replaced, have the welds near the gasket gone over.
(Had my flexi's replaced and then a week later the manifold went at the gasket)

Cheers Lump. Will do this.

Do you happen to know what flexi part you got? Kinda debating whether to get a whole new manifold or just try get the flexis done.

Cheers Lump. Will do this.

Do you happen to know what flexi part you got? Kinda debating whether to get a whole new manifold or just try get the flexis done.

Couldn't help Im afraid. I have just measured them and they are 2" diameter though.
I've got the toyo manifold at the moment and it knocks like a mutha! I've got a vibra technics lower mount waiting to go on. If that doesnt help I'm having my old manifold welded back up and putting that on.

I used a couple bosal 265-567s.

Had a bit of trouble fitting them due to the way that the flexis were cut, but as long as you employ a good welder you'll be fine.

Much easier to fit a new manifold... A £200 toyosports one is ideal. Renault is too expensive new.

Cost me £40 for the flexis and £20 plus a pint for the welding from what I remember.

nobody tried tony law? give him a broken standard exhaust and see if they can work some magic?

nobody tried tony law? give him a broken standard exhaust and see if they can work some magic?

I think he's the guy who advertises this for about £175 but you need the exhaust off for him to do it.

bring this thread back from the dead .

going to be putting a Y-pipe on my manifold next week and might aswell do the flexes , can anyone tell me if the right size is actually 2" x 150 ?

thanks