map sensor help

The second one will fit but its not genuine ( there is tablet and part number too)
Personally I would go with a genuine one at all

Last edited:
It's a siemens one you are after as the cheaper one can cause problems, I would try gsf car parts or genuine renault.

Don't waste your money on none oem map sensors, they have failed for people in the past!!

Last edited:
[MENTION=53554]chr15y33[/MENTION] I've got a spare OEM Renault MAP sensor, I can't work out on eBay what the price of the genuine ones actually sell for? But I suppose £15 posted (if you are in the UK?) seems fair if you want it?

np, was it a genuine one and what did you pay out of interest as I don't know what they are worth tbh? I'll have 2 genuine ones I should sell from next week.

np, was it a genuine one and what did you pay out of interest as I don't know what they are worth tbh? I'll have 2 genuine ones I should sell from next week.

Dont suppose you still have the sensor for sale mate? I broke mine today! There is plenty for sale on eBay but I'd prefer a genuine one for peace of mind!

Dont suppose you still have the sensor for sale mate? I broke mine today! There is plenty for sale on eBay but I'd prefer a genuine one for peace of mind!

Haven't one available right now as sold the spare I had. I'm still waiting for my spare engine to turn up which I won't need the one on that -but someone's made an offer on everything minus the bits I wanted the engine for. I'll firm up all the bits they do and don't want when I get it all, and if they don't take the inlet I'll have one for sale in a week.