matt red clio

It's ok till someone scratches it, or a bird sh*ts on it, or some idiot throws the wrong cleaning products on it.

I have enough stress trying to keep my "standard" paint car in good nick, that thing is my idea of hell!

That'll get harder to shift the longer it stops there, with a new one comming out.

guys looking for some quick help, anybody know what kind of polish you can use on a matt finish? I no you get opeq (sp??) [o-pake] finish but cant find a brand that does it.

Doesnt help that I cant spell the finish and google doesn know what I mean!!

thats the worst thing ive ever seen.

You might aswell pay one of the mods on here to delete your account, its the same principle. You paying for some inconvenience, your giving money for something that makes your life worse than it already is.

Some people are plain crazy.

guys looking for some quick help, anybody know what kind of polish you can use on a matt finish? I no you get opeq (sp??) [o-pake] finish but cant find a brand that does it.

Doesnt help that I cant spell the finish and google doesn know what I mean!!

Swissvax. :wink:

http://shinearama.co.uk/product.php?id=SWI-OPAQUE-50

I'm having to get some for Dad as he's just got a Brera Italia Independent and it's in ''Titanium''. Stunning.

I went to look at a pre-registered Diavlo Red Raider a few months ago and I quickly concluded that the paint looked like a 1980s red that had never been polished, that the high gloss wheels, bumper inserts, mirrors, roof & spoiler looked totally out of place on a matt finished car and that the best thing by a mile were the RS Megane Recaro seats....

I didn't buy it and I think that one might still be for sale too!

The grey ones look a lot better; there was a beauty at the French Car Show....