Maybe selling up :(

With things in the flat keep going wrong, and problems with our electric supplier demanding uncalled for money, the loan payments and running cost are getting a bit much.

Unless my hours at work go back up soon it'll have to go! :worried:

Gutted is an understatement, had a 'chat' with the other half and the car seems to be the most viable cost cutting measure!

I had this 2 years ago. I had to sell my track car that i had just finished. £7000 just on parts to get it to race spec and I didn't get to race it once.

I had to sell due to redundancy.

I feel your pain mate

Weve been on a 4 day week with a 20% pay cut, so knew itd be a struggle keeping up, with the promise of going full time begining of dec, now goalposts been moved to march! :worried: so not looking good either

Thats the next worry is trying to get somewhere near what it owes us. Im just glad we went for the R27 as they do still look like theyre selling a little quicker than the normal ones.

i know think 7 is a resonable price for mine it has low miles and a warranty til september and taxed til august... just hope it sells as its too dear to import back to ireland

Sorry to hear that mate! Can you not get a part-time job for the extra day that you have lost at your employer? I know its not ideal and god knows what is available but I know that I would prefer to do that rather than sacrifice things I have worked hard for.

i maybe soon in the same position...not just job wise but having to sell up so the "other half" can have her "share" :'(

put me and the daughter homeless :angry:

unfortunately due to the current economic climate alot of us are looking at redundancy, myself included. i could be out of work on thursday.

not good y0