Mentalpen 1 - 0 sumbag low life

Thank you. Police are going to ring me Tuesday or Wednesday so I'll ask them for an update then.

Person hit has rung her insurance so hopefully he will get what's deserved.

More people should do what you did fella, then maybe the ....'s of this country would think twice, only concerned about his own car, hopefully he gets what's coming, wish someone would've done the same for me, it gets to where your paranoid about leaving your car anywhere. Nice one MP

Cheers fella, just felt it was the right thing to do, i gave him that chance, he didn't and i'd do it again.

No hassle what so ever.

Its rats like that which put me off having a nice car as a daily driver.

Fair play though MP, hope they get a nasty penalty.

I did this Once left a note on the windscreen after a lorry took his bumper of but did I hear a thank you from him heck no I heard from everyone else ie police insurance but not the owner . I told both the police and insurance that I wasn't willing to be a witness because the owner couldn't be bothered to call me and say thanks or even ask if I would mind being a witness funny thing the persons car it was called me up 2 weeks later having a go at me for not being a witness still no thank you.

Top man bud, hate scumbags that do this!! Had my car a couple of weeks and some **** put a bid dent on the rear quarter panel!!

So they took the low life scum to court over it in the end, i guess thats why they didn't just send him 3 points.

The person that was hit got it done via his insurance so she won there.

then at court she got £85
and he got £20 V/S (whatever that is?)
Driving licence endorsed 5 penalty points
£150 fine

All for not having the decency to own up to a small bump.

This happened to my mrs when she was at work done everything you did also a witness came forward police are involved but they said that it could take upto or longer than a month. How long was the while process as our paint has gone down to the bare metal and im worried that its going to go rusty, the insurance wont do nothing at the moment as we only have the reg and not his details

This happened to my mrs when she was at work done everything you did also a witness came forward police are involved but they said that it could take upto or longer than a month. How long was the while process as our paint has gone down to the bare metal and im worried that its going to go rusty, the insurance wont do nothing at the moment as we only have the reg and not his details

I found the person hit on the same day and they reported it on that day. We only had the reg and no details.

Your insurance is taking the ****

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rogue Site Announcements 19
Foxspeed Spotted 0