Mid Engined Cinquencento

wouldnt be too bad if it was built and road tested, but your buying car that looks **** to begin with and may not even drive in a straight line let alone a track, and hes after £2000 for it?

Crikey, is that thing still doing the rounds? :rofl:

He's been

moving to Canada

for about a year now, it's not progressed any in that time.:thumbdown:

Inspired by group B rally cars, the idea was to create a fast mid engined machine with Stratos-like handling.
so he used a donor car with a third of the wheelbase, how on earth does he expect it to handle, the cinquichento is a decent enough handling car why the nipple thinks putting an engine in the middle of a mini car would be better is beyond me

plus the lancia stratos was a GROUP 4 not group B this guy is getting on my thre'pny bits.
and have you seen some of that welding !!!!!:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

Unreal.... I'd love to see that go. 240bhp per tonne lol. If it was £200 I'd have had it lol. 2k is a joke.